• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Torrie Wilson might be retiring

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Torrie Wilson might be retiring, this is what she wrote on her MySpace.

"I have been told by 2 back surgeons that I should never set foot in a wrestling ring again if I want to be moving around in a few years on my own. Pretty depressing if you ask me." She also added, "My health is doing ok as far as back problems. I must say there are days that I wake up and ask myself why the heck I put my body through what I did the last few years but it's all worth it. I can never trade all of the awesome experiences that I have had in the WWE and of course all of the great life long friends that I have made along the way." Torrie also talks about WrestleMania weekend, heading over to Japan to do promotional work for WWE, staying home after being on the road practically every week for the past seven years.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8028554/Agent:-Pacman-to-ask-for-reinstatement-Tuesday

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I actually read about this yesterday. I feel bad for her but I never thought she was that entertaining so I won't lose sleep over it.

viLky

ykLiv
lol - I hope she's ok and all that stuff, but the only thing I enjoyed from her was the Torrie vs Dawn Marie match. Other then that... nothing.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
So are you, but I'm not really complaining about it.

I feel bad about her back pain but she seems to be in pretty good spirits considering. I'm sure she's has/is making enough money.

Its the same story with Stone Cold, ya know? He could wrestle for 2-3 more years but he doesn't want to have to put his body through that kind of torture.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
So are you, but I'm not really complaining about it.

I feel bad about her back pain but she seems to be in pretty good spirits considering. I'm sure she's has/is making enough money.

Its the same story with Stone Cold, ya know? He could wrestle for 2-3 more years but he doesn't want to have to put his body through that kind of torture.
I wouldnt call what Torrie Wilson did over the years as "wrestling" haha. It was probably those fun bags on her chest that hurt her back more than anything else.