• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Toronto mayor says he won't resign despite possibly...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/31/world/ame ... yor-crack/

The circus is cranking up again ... Best driveway video since the Terrell Owens workout. In all seriousness, what are your thoughts?

(CNN) -- Toronto's mayor says he will not resign despite a claim Thursday by the police chief that investigators recovered a video of the mayor that purportedly shows him smoking a crack pipe.

SoberJaysFan

He called into AM 640 this morning pretending to be "Ian from Etobicoke" and defended himself. When the host accused him of being Rob Ford he hung up.
It just keeps. getting. better.

Sabby

SoberJaysFan said:
He called into AM 640 this morning pretending to be "Ian from Etobicoke" and defended himself. When the host accused him of being Rob Ford he hung up.
It just keeps. getting. better.

Bhahahaha probably in a crack filled stupor

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The video doesn't actually prove it was crack does it? As long as they don't have that proof his job is pretty much safe I guess. If he can handle all the ridicule from everyone might as well stay on the job.

willge87

Registered Member
I think he should resign and I'm not even someone who was part of the anti-Ford crowd. It doesn't matter what accomplishments he may have as mayor it is simply the fact that his 'antics' have reached a tipping point. The Toronto Star probably does have an agenda against him, but his handling of the media hasn't been useful to him in the slightest. I think the thing that has prevented me the most from saying he should resign is the fact I just wouldn't want someone like Olivia Chow or Adam Vaughn sitting in the mayor's chair either.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Try and find the list of stupid, dirty and shady shit this Mayor and done. Then show me a list of what other mayors were fired over. Come on... the guy got a city bus to stop doing what they were doing and come pick up his football team!

Crypticshock

Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-Ten- ... 6024221238

"A million people a day go to work in this city and they drive themselves. I don't see why I'm any different," Ford told reporters yesterday. Um, let's see... In addition to last week's incident on the Gardiner Expressway photographed reading while driving, he admitted to driving past a streetcar's rear doors in July, was witnessed illegally dialing numbers on his cellphone and talking on it while driving last October, and gave the middle finger to a woman and her six-year-old daughter after she chastised him for talking on his cellphone while driving last July.
:lol: