Tornado's stink!

kromsales

Registered Member
Well I survived my first tornado here in oklahoma. It sucked! But was kinda neat to watch. Anyhow we are all ok I lost a few of my trees. The house seems intact. My truck I think is damaged but its too dark out to see. Wild it was!!

kromsales

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
omg i would of freaked... I am still sweating the earthquakes here in cali......
nani
I admit I was scared!! But I couldnt show it cause I didnt want to scare the kids. We dont have a cellar here. But the house 2 doors down does. Its empty and there was a lock on it. We broke the lock and went it. Luckly it was clean!! LOL

kromsales

Registered Member
Mr Snipes said:
Tornados are no fun. I have been in two. One close up and the other at a distance.
Yeah it was pretty scarey! When the eye hit EVERYTHING was soooo calm. I could have heard a pin drop it was so quiet out. I have seen anything like it.

momtobrenna

Registered Member
Thank goodness you had enough of a warning to get the lock off and get in. Sometimes it doesn't happen that way.

nani1987

Registered Member
momtobrenna said:
Thank goodness you had enough of a warning to get the lock off and get in. Sometimes it doesn't happen that way.
yeah no kidding , very lucky for all of you and your family. very smart thinking and fast reaction ....

TGirl

Registered Member
WOW I am so thankful you and the kids are safe....but I have to say I would have loved to be there....I live where nothing happens...lol I guess I am blessed, but sure makes me want to experience something like that!! I mean without getting hurt and all.....
When we have thunder/lightning storms we pop popcorn and go outside.....we get all wet watching the beautiful ski light up....thats about all we get, but we sure enjoy it!!!
but ohhh the thrill of watching a tornado wow....
glad you are all ok
~Trina~

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well what counts is yall are all fine ,Forget the truck insurance will take care of that,,But Tornado's are fun to watch and chase,But if i had to run from one .Nope foget it my Fat $%$ would be dead. :lol: :lol:

Nanner

Registered Member
WOW! We had watches today but as far as I know nothing happened except bad storms. Yes like everyone else said Thank God you had enough time to get the lock off and to a safe place. One truck out of a tornado where you actually experienced the eye is pretty darn lucky! (and you can still get online :D) Hope the neighborhood is still intact in the morning and everyone is safe!

Damn.....we're one county away from another tornado watch and it looks like the storms are headed this way. In the last 10 min I hear rumbling and now I see lightening. Hubby is out for the evening....in the other county!....kid is upstairs in bed. Oh joy!

Hmmmm I want a new car....maybe I should go pull mine out of the garage? :)

Last edited: