Torn MCL to sideline Anderson for season

BigBob

Registered Member
It can only get better next year I guess. I was looking forward to them making the playoffs this year but clearly it's not gonna be.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Talk about crap luck.

I remember part of some guy's sign that said All I want for Christmas is a Win, a Wide Receiver that can catch, and something else...:-/

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
When it rains it pours in Cleveland
The running joke is that usually during a current Pro sport season we always look forward to next season in a different sport...

For example about halfway into the season a lot of people I knew started saying "when do the cavs start? The browns are a lost cause."

Everyone was talking about the Browns during the Indians season.

When does the MLB start?

Cleveland needs a hockey team dammit.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
At lease you guys know that Quinn can play in the NFL, and if healthy he should do great things for the Browns next season.

I doubt Anderson will be back with the Browns next season, he was a huge disapoitment this year.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Looks like Cleveland is going to pick up one of the big name coaches on the market this season. I hope it's Brian Billick. They have a ton of old Ravens players and even their old GM.

Then the Ravens and Steelers will be set as the best in the AFC North for a long time to come.

In seriousness, though, Billick, Schottenheimer, and Cowher should be pretty high on their list for a new coach.