Topless Woman Mowing Lawn Arrested

Blueyes

Registered Member
See this is what we have to put up with down here every now and then. I can say for sure that had this woman been pretty the only people this neighbor would have called was all his friends to come and watch. lol

York woman arrested for topless mowing

Posted: Oct 01, 2009 11:46 AM EDT Thursday, October 1, 2009 11:46 AM EST Updated: Oct 01, 2009 11:46 AM EDT Thursday, October 1, 2009 11:46 AM EST
Angela Jonas (Source: York County Sheriff's Office)

YORK, SC (WMBF) - A York, SC woman was arrested Tuesday for cutting her lawn topless, according to an incident report from the York County Sheriff's Office.
Angela Jonas, 50, is charged with indecent exposure after a neighbor called and complained the woman was mowing her yard in the 500 block of Kelly Road naked from the waist up. The neighbor said Jonas has done this on several occasions.
When deputies arrived to investigate, they found Jonas walking nearby. According to the report, Jonas admitted she liked to cut the grass nude and was walking on the street topless.
©2009 WMBF News.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.

As much as I support rebuking the US's ridiculously rigid and Christian view of the human body, I'm not sure mowing your lawn with your ta ta's hanging out is a step in the right direction of social change.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Jonas admitted she liked to cut the grass nude and was walking on the street topless
:hah: wtf. I mean seriously... If its that big of an enjoyment and you know people dont want to see it... at least just do it in your backyard or something!

heh, I'm just curious as to what this ladies Toxicology reports would look like, lol I'm assuming a laundry list of items you might find in the industrial kitchen cleaner section

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
I'm pretty sure in Vermont, you can do that. As long as you don't undress outside, you can do it. So... walk out of your house topless and cut your grass. Ugh, gross.

But don't quote me on that, I'm not 100% sure. Haha.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Everyone gets their jollies in different ways I suppose. I can't blame her for wanting to cut the grass topless. I do it all the time, and it's more comfortable. Mind you, I'm male and so it's acceptable. But then, I'm not grossly overweight, or visually disturbing in any way, so it's not such an issue. To me, this woman is just selfish in a way. SHE wanted to be topless, and so she just did it. It was about her in her mind, and she didn't think to consider all the people who had to see it, and didn't appreciate having to see it.