Topless Woman Mowing Lawn Arrested

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Blueyes, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

See this is what we have to put up with down here every now and then. I can say for sure that had this woman been pretty the only people this neighbor would have called was all his friends to come and watch. lol

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

[​IMG]

As much as I support rebuking the US's ridiculously rigid and Christian view of the human body, I'm not sure mowing your lawn with your ta ta's hanging out is a step in the right direction of social change.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

:hah: wtf. I mean seriously... If its that big of an enjoyment and you know people dont want to see it... at least just do it in your backyard or something!

heh, I'm just curious as to what this ladies Toxicology reports would look like, lol I'm assuming a laundry list of items you might find in the industrial kitchen cleaner section

4. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm pretty sure in Vermont, you can do that. As long as you don't undress outside, you can do it. So... walk out of your house topless and cut your grass. Ugh, gross.

But don't quote me on that, I'm not 100% sure. Haha.

5. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Everyone gets their jollies in different ways I suppose. I can't blame her for wanting to cut the grass topless. I do it all the time, and it's more comfortable. Mind you, I'm male and so it's acceptable. But then, I'm not grossly overweight, or visually disturbing in any way, so it's not such an issue. To me, this woman is just selfish in a way. SHE wanted to be topless, and so she just did it. It was about her in her mind, and she didn't think to consider all the people who had to see it, and didn't appreciate having to see it.