Topics you've forgotten

Turbo

Registered Member
Ever come up with a topic for a thread and not be around a computer to put them up. Then when you get to a computer you've forgotten it.

The other night I had several as I was trying to get to sleep, but forgot them the next morning. I was so pissed.

Anyone else have this issue?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was going to make a thread like this a while back.... but... well, you know. :)

Yeah I've forgotten thread ideas before.

Always. Not only for topics, but for daily life. I think "I need to do the laundry and take out the trash", then the next day comes and I completely forgot until I hear the garbageman rolling up the street. That's why I started using a notepad to write down all the things I need to do - even topic creations. Though, I only tend to think about Internet topics when I'm on the Internet. Usually, I don't think about it in real life.

I have a bad memory. I need some of that... ugh... what was it called again? @[email protected];

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
By notebook do you mean laptop Angels? That's the best way. That way you can just post as the ideas come in. ;)

And I won't lie... There have been a few thread ideas I've written down because I didn't want to forget them.

Now where did I put those sticky notes...

By notebook do you mean laptop Angels? That's the best way. That way you can just post as the ideas come in. ;)
Yeah, I can just see me standing in line at the grocery store, trying to unload the groceries and type a topic at the same time.

Actually, it's just a normal miniature notebook (actual paper) that I carry around just in case an idea for something I'm writing pops into my head.