• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Top Ten Christmas Gifts

Catherine

Top Ten Christmas Present Ideas:

· LCD Plasma
· Digital Cameras
· Ipad
· Smartphones
· Digital Picture Frames
· Blu-ray Players
· Home Coffee Brewing Systems
· Home Theater
· Notebook Computers
· MP3 Players

Dabs

Registered Member
And if you already have all that...then what??

Dekzper

Registered Member
Well, that would be all right but could add a few more. :nod: Skateboard, new droid, video game systems, motorcycles, new computer, etc. We always let people let us know what they want before anyone decides what to buy. :)

Bliss

Sally Twit
I haven't got anyone any of those things. I like to put thought in to my gifts, not just buy a 'must have' accessory.

Impact

V.I.P.
Yeah, some people don't actually spend that amount on gifts. Where's the cheapskates top ten gift ideas?

Dabs

Registered Member
Yeah, some people don't actually spend that amount on gifts. Where's the cheapskates top ten gift ideas?
~LoL~
That would be socks, underwear, candy, fruitcake....and the like.
The stuff everybody dreads getting :lol:

Impact

V.I.P.
I never understood why people dread getting practical stuff for christmas. Sure it's nice to get luxuries, but i'm not gonna be annoyed about receiving socks. They're definitely going to get use.

Dabs

Registered Member
I never understood why people dread getting practical stuff for christmas. Sure it's nice to get luxuries, but i'm not gonna be annoyed about receiving socks. They're definitely going to get use.
True, and I agree...but it's children mostly, who dislike getting the clothing items for the holidays.
But I'd prefer to buy my own socks and things.....I'm rather a picky person on certain items.
But, my sons are in their 20s and I still buy their underwear...Hanes comfort waistband boxer briefs...nothing else will do!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.

· LCD Plasma
· Digital Cameras
· Ipad
· Smartphones
· Digital Picture Frames
· Blu-ray Players
· Home Theater
· Notebook Computers
· MP3 Players
Seriously? I'd never spend so much money on anyone. If I had to buy any of those thing, I'd buy them only for me.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?

· LCD Plasma
· Digital Cameras
· Ipad
· Smartphones
· Digital Picture Frames
· Blu-ray Players
· Home Theater
· Notebook Computers
· MP3 Players
I already have all those things, and I did not get any of those as a gift. When it comes to socks though, I don't mind. One less trip to the store to pick up socks.