Top Talent signs with TNA...set to debut...spoiler

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Oct 20, 2009.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Damn.

I was really looking forward to seeing McGuinness in WWE, even more so than Danielson. Hopefully WWE hurry up and sign Danielson and TNA don't get a hold of him aswell.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009

2. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Excellent news I didn't want him signing for WWE. At least now he will be used more correctly, perhaps as a new addition to the British Invasion.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I guess he doesn't have confidence in his ability to shine in WWE and believes that he'll get a bigger chance in TNA. That's how I see it personally.

I really hope Danielson doesn't do the same thing either.

4. Anthony1975

I hope Danielson goes TNA too. Just think, Danielson v Joe, AJ, Daniels, Homicide, Amazing Red, Kaz, Angle, the list goes on. In WWE he would be stuck on ECW feuding with non entities such as Zack Ryder.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

First off, Zack Ryder is AWESOME.

Second, eh, I'm disappointed. The WWE is the big leagues so I'd prefer to see him there...but whatever.

6. Anthony1975

TNA could be bigger but they lack the resources WWE have. Ryder is nothing special in my opinion Millz, you see the opponents I pointed out McGuinness can feud with in TNA? I would much rather see those matches than the ones he would have been lumbered with in WWE. Sorry dude I am a TNA mark as you probably can gather.

7. Millz

Yeah I hear ya...lots of potential options in TNA. I guess I just wanted another ROH guy in WWE and see what they can do with him like CM Punk and hopefully shut out the notion they won't push those wrestlers.

8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

There's also a list of epic feuds he could have on WWE. Danielson vs Jericho, Punk, Morrison, Edge, Triple H, Ziggler, Orton, Undertaker.... Also I'm pretty sure everybody would love to see Danielson go up against his mentor, HBK. That would be an epic feud. It's pretty much a dream Wrestlemania match up.

9. Anthony1975

Jericho, Punk, Morrison and Edge I agree but the others I would rather not see to be honest. It's never nice seeing a talented young guy job to a washed up over the hill 40 something.

10. Millz

Well none of those guys are washed up and are mega superstars so I think those matches are still marketable.