TV Top Shot

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Hiei, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Top Shot features 16 contestants, split into two teams of eight, competing in various types of shooting challenges. One by one, the contestants are eliminated until only one remains. That contestant will receive the $100,000 grand prize and the title of "Top Shot."

This is a show on the History Channel and it's almost through its first season. Actually, I'm not even sure if there's going to be a second season but it's an awesome show. The contestants are all skilled marksmen of some sort and they're pitted against each other in different team challenges with a wide variety of weapons.

Does anyone else here watch this show? I get the feeling that Pro2a would like this show, but I'm reaching out to anyone that's seen this awesome show.

2. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

I love this show. Its a great show. I felt bad for the red tea the whole time. they sort of had it stacked against them. Blue team had the two Handgun champions on their team, and then a seasoned police officer. Blue teams best is deffinately Kelly. He has been awesome. Surviving everything that came his way, especially the elimination challenges. I could do with less drama though....

3. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I completely agree about Kelly. Though, he's on the red team. ;)

I think that drama was the complete undoing of Red team. I really wanted to root for them the whole time, but they just kept losing and losing and losing.

Though, the further into the series that it got, I started rooting for Blue team. Personally, I'd love to see JJ and Kelly at the final elimination.

4. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Oh yeah, JJ ad Kelly would be an epic showdown.

Kelly's only problem is Handguns. Hes not as experienced, despite him doing quite well, he is no match for JJ with handguns. But with a rifle in his hand, he cannot be beaten
    ------
    Oh yeah, JJ ad Kelly would be an epic showdown.

Kelly's only problem is Handguns. Hes not as experienced, despite him doing quite well, he is no match for JJ with handguns. But with a rifle in his hand, he cannot be beaten. Tomorrow night will surely be an epic fight for survival though

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  5. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Jeff's brother watches and tivos this show. He's always calling us in to see eliminations and stuff. It's just not my cup of tea though, but it is popular around here.

6. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

To be honest, I can't say I've heard of it. I will have to check it out though. To be honest... its more fun to do it yourself then watch it on the tube :)