• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Top Of Your Christmas Wish List

Dabs

Registered Member
This year, what is the top thing you are hoping for, to get for a Christmas gift??
Mine is pretty simple really....I want a pair of UGG Boots.
One of my sons is pretty good at sneaking and asking what I want, and having his wife do some checking.....bless his heart, he thinks I'm the best Mommy in the whole world...but *sigh*.....I'm not, that title is taken by my Mother :)
Anyway, last year I saw advertisements on Tv for the Miche Bag...a purse for women with several 'shells'....so you can change the look of your purse as often as you want.
My son got it, and it's a very nice purse....the bag itself is black and very sturdy...and it comes with 4 shells, of your choice, and you can order more if you wish.
The bag was $100....and the shells range from $15 to $30.
I love mine....I am still using it from last Christmas!
So, this year, when my son asked, I told him the UGG Boots.......so, I might be wearing UGG boots come January *smiles*
I wouldn't buy stuff like that for myself...hell, I have 4 children, 9 grandchildren, several cousins and many friends to buy for...I get myself nothing~

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I buy gifts for my family and friends, and I really am not good at accepting gifts from others though. I enjoy and thankful for the gifts I get, but I really don't ask for anything on Christmas. I have everything I need right now. And if I really want something, I go buy it myself usually.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Yeah, I don't need/want anything specific so I haven't asked. Never do really. My parents/family are good at guessing but to be honest as a student I'd probably just prefer the money. :O

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I don't really celebrate holidays.

But if I had to ask for something, it would be a full-time job.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Everything I want is way too large. My parents bought me a computer this last Christmas, I can't really ask for anything this year. (Note: That's a Christmas AND Birthday present. Still very large and unexpected, though.)

But if my parents are feeling generous they know what I want. :lol: Seriously, though, I'm not asking for them.

Last edited:

Kanji

Registered Member
My wishlist is pretty simple this year I want:

1. Money

2. Microwave

3. Blu Ray Player

Dabs

Registered Member
I don't really celebrate holidays.

But if I had to ask for something, it would be a full-time job.

Holidays aren't that great for me either Pond.
I only go thru the motions for the little ones...if I had my way, I'd be Miss Scrooge, holed up at home.
But I wish you the best of luck with your job search :)

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
It works a little differently in our family. My parents usually ask me what I want to make sure they get me something I love and will appreciate/use. Last year they got me a smoothie maker, which I love.

This year, my order is already in - two of these in a plum colour for my USA trip coming up!!

Last edited:

JessEpiphany

Registered Member
This year I'm going to suggest the adults in the family bypass the normal Christmas gift exchange and instead each of us donates a set $ amount (to be discussed & determined) of food to the local food pantry.

I've told hubby that more than anything else I want to go back to school so I don't want any gifts for Christmas. The money he would have spent on a gift, I would just rather him put it into a fund for my schooling.

My birthday is 2 weeks before Christmas and I'm asking everyone to join me at a blood drive. I doubt anyone other than my hubby will show up :( but it's worth a try.

BigBob

Registered Member
The older I've gotten, which is only 20 now, the less I can think of each year.. I really don't need anything. I want an X-box, but that's all I can even think of.