• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Top nude movie scenes

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've seen Fast Times At Ridgemont High, 10 and Basic Instinct. All were good movies especially Basic Instinct.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've seen 11 of the 25 movies on that list. Eva Green in the Dreamers is by far the best, with Heather Graham in Boogie Nights second.

Konshentz

Konshentz
These are considered the top 25 nude scenes? Meh. I've seen 13 of the 25 films and I'm sure if I took a few minutes, I could make a far better list.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I've seen a lot of those movies, and I have to say Kelly Preston in Mischief was one of my favorites. I've had a huge crush on her ever since I saw that movie years ago.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Let's see...

I've watched Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Basic Instinct, Swordfish, The Gift, Trading Places, American Pie, Porky's, Full Body Massage, Showgirls, Boogie Nights, The Hot Spot, Wild Things, 10, and 9½ Weeks.

Wow. That's only 11 that I haven't seen! I remember having a huge crush on Phoebe Cates back in the day, and that was mostly due to her topless scene in Fast Times At Ridgemont High. It was love at first sight.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
These are considered the top 25 nude scenes? Meh. I've seen 13 of the 25 films and I'm sure if I took a few minutes, I could make a far better list.
You should take a few minutes and give us your list then. I agree though, it could be better.