• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Top five sports movies

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lots of sports fans here, and I'm sure most of you enjoy a sports movie. What would your top five list look like?

1. Rocky(all of them)
2. 61
3. We Are Marshall
4. Remember The Titans
5. Glory Road

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
This is hard lol.

1) Remember The Titans
2) Rocky 4
3) Above the Rim
4) Glory Road
5) Warrior

Konshentz

Konshentz
Hmmm. Good question.

1.) Remember The Titans
2.) The Mighty Ducks
3.) Warrior
4.) The Fighter
5.) Any Given Sunday

smh122

Registered Member
He Got Game, Space Jam, Major League, Remember The Titans, For The Love Of The Game(Judge me and I will kill you in your sleep)

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Goon. Trouble With the Curve. The Blind Side. Warrior. Moneyball.

Throw a dart at a board to pick the order.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Glad I'm the only one who loved Warrior

I saw Trouble With The Curve last winter and I was surprised on how much I loved it. Great story, great acting and a feel good story at the end, IMO. I wouldn't put it in my top five baseball movies but a really good flick that I would watch again.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
I have not watched many baseball movies except for the stupid ones... like Rookie of the Year. I'll be getting 42 when it is cheaper :)

Konshentz

Konshentz
Bizzy said:
Glad I'm not the only one who loved Warrior
Excellent film. I wanted to put it higher, but the seven year old me wouldn't allow it to be ranked higher than The Mighty Ducks. :lol: