Top Five Obama Lies of 2009

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
411mania.com: Politics - Top Five Obama Lies of 2009

I was bored this morning so I was reading this article, I decided to post it here just to see what you guys thought it.

Do you believe the author of this article makes valid points, or he has no clue what he's talking about?

This is a good way for me learn more about Obama and US Politics, so the more opinions we have the better.

Bananas

Endangered Species
I can see some valid critisism especially 5,4,2 but to polish it off with the cigarettes taxes equals lying to the middleclass (therefore Obama is a traitor) sums up the aptitude of the author. Its a shame really as it distracts from the genuine concerns the author evidently has, or, perhaps he got carried away because he is in need of a smoke.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Item 1 is laughable. It was clear he was talking about the federal taxes. Not an excise or sin tax. Sales taxes and property taxes are local and state issues not federal.

I think it is clear that he is bias and I wouldn't take the author very seriously because of his number 1 item.

BR if you want to find out more about American politics don't read blogs. Read books, periodicals, articles, or journals.

Anyone can create a blog.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Number 1 is the only I take issue with, I think the rest of the criticisms are fairly valid.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
If those non-starters are his top five transgressions according to a frother like the author, I'm relieved -- and what's more, history should be kind.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
If those non-starters are his top five transgressions according to a frother like the author, I'm relieved -- and what's more, history should be kind.
I don't know, I think some of those are pretty big. This is someone who ran on change and someone could very easily look at what has transpired and conclude he has been anything but change in the wrong direction.