• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Music Top five musicians

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who are your top five musicians? It can be a solo artist, or a band. Mine are as follows:

1. Michael Jackson
2. Def Leppard
3. Queen
4. George Michael
5. Phil Collins

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Bruce Springsteen
Buddy Guy
The Rolling Stones
The Black Crowes
Howlin Wolf

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
My top 5 list would look like this:

1. The Ramones
2. Jimi Hendrix
3. The Clash
4. Sex Pistols
5. Rise Against

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
1) Michael Jackson
2) Bryan Adams
3) Def Leppard
4) Queen
5) Bon Jovi

I've seen Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi and Def Leppard in concerts, and all three were amazing concerts but I'm going to have a piece missing in me for not having the privilege to see Queen and Michael Jackson. The greatest entertainers of all time.

Sabby

1) Michael Jackson
2) Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
3) Beatles Solo/group
4)Queen
5) Bryan Adams

And I'm calling it now, in 30 years we're gonna be putting Justin Timberlake on my list. His work since leaving Nsync has been awesome, and he's showing no signs of letting up

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Justin Timberlake to me is the closing thing to Michael Jackson. At first, you had Usher, but I personally believe Timberlake has surpassed Usher.

I still believe JT as long ways before he even reaches MJ status(i don't believe he'll even get there) but he's definitely making a hell a lot of good music and a great name for himself.

BobbyD_29

I much prefer JT as an actor than I do a singer....but that's because I'm old and don't care for that kind of music. ;)