• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Top five girls/guys

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who are in your top five looking girls/guys when it comes to celebrities?

If you're guy then just post your top five girls, and vice versa if you're a female.

1. Tiffany Amber Thiessen
2. Scarlett Johansson
3. Julianne Hough
4. Kate Upton
5. Elisha Cuthbert

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Katy Perry
Kate Upton
Scarlett Johansson
Sofia Vergara
Jeniffer Love Hewitt

TORHABSFAN

Bizzy said:
Who are in your top five looking girls/guys when it comes to celebrities?

If you're guy then just post your top five girls, and vice versa if you're a female.

1. Tiffany Amber Thiessen
2. Scarlett Johansson
3. Julianne Hough
4. Kate Upton
5. Elisha Cuthbert

Tiffiany Amer Thiessen now or back then.. Back then I was all about her man. I had some good times all by my self watching saved by the bell the college years I am not affraid to say.

As for Elisha Cuthbert she has blue and white disease.. that's worse then AIDS in my book.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
JCZiggles said:
My top girls would be
Scarlett Johansson
Mila Kunis
Jennifer Lawrence
Megan Fox
Genesis Rodriguez
I don't see what people see in Mila Kunis. She's not ugly but nothing from her features does it for me. Same can be said about people's obsession with Selena Gomez. Once again, she's cute but she wouldn't even make my top 25 hot broads lists.

TORHABSFAN

Dickey's Flow said:
JCZiggles said:
My top girls would be
Scarlett Johansson
Mila Kunis
Jennifer Lawrence
Megan Fox
Genesis Rodriguez
I don't see what people see in Mila Kunis. She's not ugly but nothing from her features does it for me. Same can be said about people's obsession with Selena Gomez. Once again, she's cute but she wouldn't even make my top 25 hot broads lists.
Isn't Selena Gomez a kid? whoever these people are report them.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Gomez is 21 years-old. So, it's not like she's under aged.

For me, one of the biggest head scratchers is Lea Michelle. I don't understand the fascination some people have with her.

Also, regarding Thiessen, doesn't matter. She was hot back them and still hot today.