1. Office job (a suit and tie that bleeds the street and still wants more)
2. ER Surgeon (Lives depend on your professionalism, what if your a noob? :spin: )
3. Judge (just cause)
4. Dentist (I dont like people with bad oral hygiene)
5. Taxi driver (sit on your ass all day, hell no not me)
After these courses though I want to try to get into Berklee :nod:
1. Professional Bassoonist. Heck yes!
2. Bassoon Teacher
3. Music Teacher of some kind
4. Some kind of science that doesn't require too much math. >_> (it would be something to do with Meteorology or Astronomy, of which I have already decided I'm not doing due to the math involved.)
5. Graphic Designer, I guess.
1. Anything business/office related. That would just feel like a huge waste of my life, no matters how much money I was making.
2. Programmer - A lot of people want to be video game programmers. But for me, I hate programming. It's frustrating and it makes no sense to me. XD
3. Anything to do with math. Even being a math teacher would drive me insane.
*can't think of anymore*