Top 25 Hardest Games of All Time

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've only played a few games on that list. Zelda II is definitely impossible if you're new to the game and don't know what you're doing. I've played it so much that I can beat it without a problem. In fact, I've beaten it with zero deaths.

I've tried Call of Duty 4 on Veteran and it is ridiculous.

Midget

Registered Member
I check out the articles for Gaming Daily everytime I sign into AIM at work. I honestly think the guy that writes these needs to be shot.

Although that list is almost spot on. CoD 4 on Veteran was quite a task. I think Ninja Gaiden on Master Ninja or whatever was probably a bit harder.

LifeLike

Registered Member
Ive played acouple of the games. But the only one ive played more than once or twice was COD4. But since i've been a shooting gamer for about 4 years it wasn't too hard.

teron

Registered Member
I spent hours as a kid on Battletoads, that game stole youth because I tried to beat it.

Eventually BattleToads-Double Dragon came out, I think I still have it too...

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I've played and beaten Zelda II, it's definitely worthy of being on that list, sure there are some insane people at that game, but like Echoes beginners have a very very hard time with this game because it's so hard.

I'm kind of mad to see portal on there, I beat that whole game in a 48 hour period my first time ever playing through the game and it wasn't too difficult.

I haven't played most of the games on that list so I can't determine the overall credibility of the list, but that was interesting to see... Thanks.

Ryuk

Registered Member
Yeah I can pretty much agree with the list, the top five are pretty much dead on. I think the only changes I would of made was to put Bionic Commando a little higher and swap Devil May Cry and God Of War.

Stab-o-Matic5000

Cutting Edge in Murder
Portal and Guitar Hero? Seriously? Expert difficulty on Guitar Hero is fucking nuts if you are an idiot and say HURRRRK I'M GOING TO TRY EXPERT MY FIRST TRY! If you're smart, you can work your way up to it. That's the only reason why I'm so good at guitar hero and rock band, just plain practice. And portal? Come on, sure some of the puzzles were nuts, but they just required innovative thinking. The game isn't nearly one of the top 25 hardest games.