Movies Top 25 Child stars of all time

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Do you agree with the list?

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

WHERE IS COREY FELDMAN?! His work in the Goonies and other have been silver/gold. Replace #24 with him. :\

3. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

By top, I assume it has nothing to do with amount of money the generate. Otherwise the Olsen twins would be on top and Macaulay Culkin and Miley Cyrus and would be in the top 5.

If it is based on talent, I think Macaulay belongs up there instead of Lohan. He was a good actor not only ion Home Alone, but in My Girl and the Good Son.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What ever happened to Jonathan Taylor Thomas? He was pretty popular in the 90's and then kind of dropped out of big budget movies completely.

I guess the fact that he didn't move on to more big movies is why he isn't in that list but he definitely was popular in his prime.

5. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Does Gary Coleman count? I want him on there.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Culkin is listed as the second best child star, Lohan is ranked 24th so did you actually read the entire list?

But I have to agree with the top 5 all those actors/actresses were huge child stars especially Shirley Temple.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Sean Astin should have gotten that 1 spot.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Astin should have made the list, for sure. I don't see him as number one but he should have been top five IMO.