TV Top 20 Tween & Teen TV Stars

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by oxyMORON, Dec 23, 2007.

1. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I only recognize 2 of them. Jamie Spears and the number 1 girl who plays Hannah Montana.

And the only reason I know her is because of the pregnancy rumors with her back in the fall.

I guess I am getting too old or I am not cool or both. Either way I don't really care.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I think it's the opposite. I think it's pretty sad how an older audience would still recognize these people.

4. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Awww thats cute, Bindi Irwin (the late Steve Irwin's daughter) is in the number 2 spot, she's gonna make it far in the television world with her show.

~Shwa

5. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I was glad I didn't recognize most of them. It's also kinda sad that Brandi Irwin has more balls than I do...

6. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I know most of them, more or less a majority of them.

They are mainly on the Disney Network lol.

7. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I have a huge thing for Miley Cyrus. And I mean a huge thing. wink wink. Kimdonenao.

8. silencedPPs

silencedPPs Registered Member

Raven should top the list. Everyone knows her from the Cosby show. She's the veteran of everybody there. Ashley Tisdale would be a close 2nd due to recent popularity. And who knows Irwin's daughter? I didn't even know he had one. Pity votes.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

She was from Cosby Show? :D

I didn't know his daughter even did anything.

Sephy: I have a big thing too. :nod:

10. silencedPPs

silencedPPs Registered Member

Yeah, she was Olivia, the baby of the show. I don't think she was on the majority of their episodes, only when the youngest kid role came in.