Top 10 Rey Mysterio Matches

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

411mania.com: Wrestling - The Contentious Ten 08.23.10: Top 10 Rey Mysterio Matches

I hate what Mysterio as become, but I use to be a huge fan of Mysterio when he was in WCW. I have to admit that he's put on some great matches, especially in WCW. His matches vs Guerrero and Dragon back in WCW were classic. I really like this list, some great matches in there, and

I suggest you to watch them, even if you've seen them before. They bring back good memories of what Rey used to be.

2. I agree with you Ruth, he's had a great career. But I think his better matches was back in the WCW days. But the question is...What do you think is Rey Mysterio's greatest match in your own eyes.

3. Babe_Ruth

For me it's his match against Ultimo Dragon at Hog Wild in 1996 for the Cruiserweight Championship. I've always been a fan of Mysterio back in WCW, but I was even a bigger fan of of Dragon. They put on a spectacle for the fans that night.

I'd say his best recent match was against John Morrison when he loss the IC title after failing a drug test.

4. For me as for WCW it was against Dean Malenko. It doesn't even matter which one either, each time they were in the ring together was pure magic. Now as for WWE it was against Jericho last year at The Bash, that was just amazing. lol we should do threads like this for other wrestlers. Hmmmm...that gives me an idea. :D

5. Babe_Ruth

Dean Malenko and Rey had great chemistry in the ring. He definitely put on some great matches with all those Cruiserweights especially Rey Mysterio.

We have these type of threads from time to time, I usually post a new thread like this one every two weeks or so. I like it when they give out a top ten list so it's easier to talk about the matches since a lot of members here don't always remember some of the good ones. Which is unfortunate.

6. But i'm sure you do, us old dogs remember what it was like lol. I remember when HBK's career started, so I thought it was fitting for me to watch it end, but then again it made me feel old. lol

But as for WCW Dean Malenko was my favorite wrestler from them. Now as for WWE we all know who he is. :D But it was a tie between HBK and Taker, so you could imagine how I was last year and this years WM match.