• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Top 10 Movies

SamusAran86

Registered Member
for 7/21/03

Bad Boys II - $46.7 million ($46.7 million gross, 1 week)
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - $33.3 million ($132.2 million, 2 weeks)
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - $10.1 million ($42.5 million, 2 weeks)
Johnny English - $9.3 million ($9.3 million, 1 week)
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines - $9.2 million ($127.7 million, 3 weeks)
Finding Nemo - $7.3 million ($303.8 million, 8 weeks)
Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde - $6.1 million ($75.4 million, 3 weeks)
How to Deal - $5.8 million ($5.8 million, 1 week)
Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle - $3.7 million ($89.1 million, 4 weeks)
28 Days Later - $2.5 million ($33.4 million, 4 weeks)

Finding Nemo breaks the 300 million dollar mark, wow... this movie just wont stop, looks like T3 is slowing down and will prolly not be in the top 10 within the next week or 2, but then again 127.7 million isnt that bad for movie thats been out for 3 weeks

Pianobone

Registered Member
Yeah, but just wait 'till December my friend, when Frodo and the Fellowship of Millions of Dollars is released.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
yeah, but because its released in December it wont be one of the highest grossing movies ths year... It might break opening day records... but wont be the highest grossing movies this year

Pianobone

Registered Member
Right. But do they go for calendar years? A more fair way would be to give each film one year from the release date. That way they could say that over one year, X movie grossed Y dollars. I mean, if Return of the King came out in January, then it would be the biggest film of the year since it had 12 months. Imagine Spiderman which came out in May, missing the first four months. They should go by that method, I think.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
yeah... but im just going off of this callander year starting 1/1/03 and the highest grossing this year is Finding Nemo at 303.8 million since opening day

KulKat

Registered Member
movies suck yall should stare at the wall and watch spiders fuck

Registered Member
Sounds fun, Kulkat. I'll take that under advisement.

Pianobone

Registered Member
I like how Kulkat said that while he's using "The Eye of Sauron" as his avatar.