• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Top 10 Kurt Angle Matches

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you want too watch some great entertainment then I suggest to watch these.

411mania.com: Wrestling - The Contentious Ten 08.16.10: Top 10 Kurt Angle Matches

I honestly believe that Shane vs Angle at KOTR deserves to be there, but I understand why it's not there.

The HBK vs Angle match that is listed number one is a heck of a match and I agree that it belongs up there.

One match that I believe belongs to be higher is the match against Brock Lesnar. I thought it was outstanding filled with amazing spots. I know Brock screwed up on the Five Star Press, but that shouldn't take anything away from the beautiful match they had with each other.

Thoughts?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
This is a good list, but I find it difficult to rank any of Kurt Angle's matches. They're in a league of their own. He's a gifted wrestler and he always brings his A-game. So, just about any and every Kurt Angle match is a win in my book.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Really cool to see Lockdown 2010 on the list; Millz and I were at the event, and it was definitely a great match.

I wish some of his TNA work would have made the higher ranks...him vs. Joe deserved that prominence, and him vs. Wolfe deserved a much higher spot on the list.