• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo 64 Top 10 favorite N64 Games

Danitude

Registered Member
N64 was truly a defining v-game system. It would truly be hard to pick your favorite v-game.

10.Goldeneye
9.Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
8.Wave Race 64
7.Super Smash Bros
6.WWF No Mercy
5.WCW vs. NWO Revenge
4.Pilot Wings
3.Blast Corps
2.Super Mario 64
1.Mario Kart 64

One of my DIS-honorable mentions includes Yoshi's story. I never did like the voice they gave to Yoshi always sounded like he was consitipated. I like the noise they gave him in Mario Kart 64, Mario World, and Yoshi's Island. And also South Park, made for a good show but a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE GAME! Just cause the controls work for South Park doesn't mean it will work for another game.

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
i can only name 7 of my favorite because i haven't played N64 for such a long time.

7. Donkey Kong 64
6. Mario world
5. Star Wars: Pod Racer
4. Super Smash Bros.
3. Mario Kart 64
2. Paper Mario
1. Super Mario 64

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never played Yoshi's story. Was it Mario 64-ish?

My top 5 are:

1. GoldenEye 007
2. Super Mario 64
3. Star Fox 64
4. Donkey Kong 64
5. Mario Kart 64

I didn't play enough other ones to be able to rank them properly. I'm sure I would have loved Ocarina of Time but I never played it until late in the N64's life so I didn't finish it. :(