Top 10 Coolest Final Fantasy Characters!

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I definitely agree with Cloud at number 1, he's the guy that really made the series go BIG TIME.

I liked Auron a lot, but I think I would have placed him at 2. Vincent Valentine was awesome, should have been higher than Sepiroth. Cooler backstory.

No Barrett from FFVII in there?!?! That's just nuts.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I agree with the votes for Zell and Squall, they are both awesome characters in the series, I'm not too sure on Cid though. I would rather have Kimari from FFX instead of him on the list. I know he was mostly a silent character and all, but he was bad @ss and loyal to his cast :D

~Shwa

I've only really played VII, and I liked all the characters from that. I've watched my friend plat 8 and 9, but not enough to name any of those characters. I'm not sure why this series never really grabbed me.

Lithium

Registered Member
Psshhht that list is BS :p and if its 10 why are there 11? :p this i how it SHOULD be

10: Setzer (VI)
9: Ashe (XII)
8: Tifa (VII)
7: Mog (VI)
6: Edgar (VI)
5: Rinoa (VIII)
4: Yuna (X)
3: Kaine (IV)
2: Dagger/Garnet (XI)
1: Vincent (VII)
Runner Ups :p
Leon (II)
Faeris (V)
Tifa (VII)

There :p all fixed.

Last edited:

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
10-Zell (VIII)
9- Rydia (IV)
8-Tifa (VII)
7-Terra (VI)
6-Cecil (IV)
5-Vanille (XIII)
4-Rinoa (VIII)
3-Lightning (XIII)
2-Squall (VIII)
1-Yun Fang (XIII)

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I don't know about top ten, since I only played FFVIII, a tiny part of VII, and some of X (I think it was X anyway).

But I'd say something along the lines of:

9. Barratt
8. Irvine
7. Titus
6. Zell
5. Auron
4. Cloud
3. Tifa
2. Rinoa
1. Squall

Haha, I couldn't think of a tenth after all.

Poetosis

Registered Member
I think that it's fascinating how people are voting Squall at the top. I was really expecting most users to instantly get on the VII train and vote all of its characters in their top ten.

Due to their involvement in the Kingdom Hearts series I have a soft spot for both Squall and Auron, whose appearance in the games is a wonderful thing. If I had to choose a character from VII though, it would be Zack.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Squall was awesome, though. I mean I only played the first part of FFVII, but there was a different feeling with Cloud. Squall was stoic and resilient, he made you love him and love him we did. :hah: His was the kind of personality that you have to admire and pity at the same time, and he's got a freaking gunblade, man. His sword is epic. Everything about him just grew on you. I think they'll find it really hard to achieve anything like that again, to be honest.