3. Wade
4. LeBron
5. Duncan
6. Dirk
7. Vince carter
8. Kobe (He sucks.. He's a rapest)
9. Allen Iverson
10. T-mac
first of all if he sucked he wouldnt be in the nba. and the question isnt most likeable and innocent it is best and kobe is without a doubt the best player in the nba.
Dude you got it all wrong.. Kobe is the best scorer!! What else does he do other then score? Give me two reasons why Kobe is the best player. Scoring isn't everything.

F

fatboy

he scores. he may not lead the league in assist, but he is not at the bottom. if he had some people that could finish his assist would be alot higher. he creates, and he is a team leader, however if he does something to lead his team everyone says he is cocky or selfish, ie when he gets on to his teamates, just the same as jordan and dwade and everyone else that is a good team leader, he gets criticized. there is not one player that could take him best out of 7 in a one on one series. therefore i think he is the best. tell me something that all those on your list do that he cant.

D

dunit_101

fatboy said:
he scores. he may not lead the league in assist, but he is not at the bottom. if he had some people that could finish his assist would be alot higher. he creates, and he is a team leader, however if he does something to lead his team everyone says he is cocky or selfish, ie when he gets on to his teamates, just the same as jordan and dwade and everyone else that is a good team leader, he gets criticized. there is not one player that could take him best out of 7 in a one on one series. therefore i think he is the best. tell me something that all those on your list do that he cant.
He's..........Kobe Bryant. Top 10 in almost every category. Top 3 in the NBA. The Playmaker.

C

Carmelo_Nike

heres my list

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Lebron James (stats)
3. Dwyane Wade
4. Kevin Garnett
5. Allen Iverson
6. Tracy McGrady
7. Amare Stoudamire
8. Dwight Howard
9. Elton Brand
10. Gilbert Arenas

D

dunit_101

Carmelo_Nike said:
heres my list

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Lebron James (stats)
3. Dwyane Wade
4. Kevin Garnett
5. Allen Iverson
6. Tracy McGrady
7. Amare Stoudamire
8. Dwight Howard
9. Elton Brand
10. Gilbert Arenas
What!!!!!!! No Vince? Get Howard out of there and put vince.