Top 10 best heels?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

So who do you believe are the top 10 best heels in the business today?

1. Edge
    2. JBL
    3. Vince
    4. Orton
    5. Kennedy
    6. MVP
    7. Khali (Like it or not, the guy gets a reaction)
    8. Santino
    9. Chavo
    10. Umaga

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Khali gets a reaction because he sucks, not because he's a good heel. Sorry MJ, but that's incredibly ridiculous that you ranked him above Santino. I think Santino is a riot and one of the better heels today.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

When people chant, "you can't wrestle at Khali," that's a reaction. But it's X-Pac heat, its not the right kind of heat.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well said Millz, if a heel gets a reaction from the crowd, then it's doing it's job, just for example when Angle was in the WWE and people use to say You Suck when his song came on, then that means he was a great heel. That's why I ranked Khali so high.

5. Millz

What's worse then people saying you suck and you can't wrestle? Saying nothing. That's a million times worse.

Snitsky should be happy people are telling him to brush his teeth. It means they care. Sorta haha

6. Merc

So . . why have heels that can wrestle? Why not just hire a bunch of sucky wrestlers and really piss people off? People chant against Khali because he can't wrestle. Period. His talents include standing up, breathing, and grunting. People boo him not because he's a great heel character, but because he's so boring and lame. When Triple H is a heel, he's great. He's a total dick, he's a sneak, and he wins. A lot. That's a great heel for the right reasons. Khali is not a great heel, he is however, a terrible wrestler.

7. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Well said. :D

8. Merc

Another wrestler who made a great heel but will probably never be one again is John Cena. He was good, but he was cocky, incendiary, and a punk. I'll sum it up this way:

People hate a poor wrestler
    People love to hate a good heel

9. Millz

I agree with this 100%. Muhammad Hassan is an example I'll always used. I hated him becuase of his character but I hated him for the right reasons. BEcause he was damn good at making you hate him.