• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Top 10 Batman Villain Actors

Wade8813

Registered Member
I think the thing I liked about Eckhearts performance the most was how he was able to present this "whiter than white" image but there was always that sense of darkness inside him. Even before his scarring there are scenes that imply his ruthlessness, for example the coin toss in the alley way scene and how he already had a reputation for being Two Faced. He was such a well fleshed out character that his descent into darkness didn't seem artificial unlike some other efforts... I'm looking at you Anakin Skywalker.
That's a good point - Anakin's transition to the Dark Side made no sense. He was reluctant to switch over, then basically the first thing he did was slaughter the Jedi children!?!? That's not a transition...

But like you said, everything about Eckhart's performance made sense.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
That's a good point - Anakin's transition to the Dark Side made no sense. He was reluctant to switch over, then basically the first thing he did was slaughter the Jedi children!?!? That's not a transition...

But like you said, everything about Eckhart's performance made sense.
For me it was the whole

Anakin: "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?"
Sidious: "Join Me"
Anakin: "Ok"
:lol:

In regards to the list I'm actually suprised only one villain from Returns made it on there.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No Unity, I was just kidding about Mr. Freeze. I thought he was terrible.

You can easily make an argument with Jack Nicholson, he was brilliant in the first Batman and portrayed the Joker really well. I would be satisfied with Nicholson or Eckhart at the number two spot.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I personally like Eckhart's performance better than Nicholson's and not just because he was in the Dark Knight. And I think Alt hit the nail on the head, his descent into darkness was very very well done.