• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Toothbrushes

ILuvChuzzles31

Registered Member
Of course every dentist should be telling their patients to make sure and get a new toothbrush.

First how often do you believe that should be? Second do you really believe that what kind of bristles makes a difference?

Third do you always buy yourself a spare for those just in case reasons?

dDave

V.I.P.
I once went for like 10-12 months with the same toothbrush. It was sort of trashed by the time I was done with it. Doesn't matter, it was still doing it's job well. I only got rid of it because the handle cracked.

I'm probably about due for a new toothbrush. I have like 5 extras in my drawer so I can just choose to get one whenever I want. I don't have dental health issues so I don't think about it a whole lot.

brikaben

Registered Member
I usually change my toothbrush every 3 months. I have a rent inspection every 3 months so change my toothbrush around the same time I have the inspection.

I also buy toothbrushes in packs of 3 or 5, so I always have spares.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I use mine until they're near bald and dead. I don't tend to think about the quality of the bristles or anything like that. I just use and abuse 'em, then discard them for a newer model. :D

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Your suppose to change them every 3 months or after you have been sick.

Now having said that I change them when I feel like I need to, usually when they start to get worn. Once worn they won't clean your teeth as well.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I change toothbrushes every three months as well, just out of habit, not cause there's something wrong with it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Danno School 2