Tools

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Has anyone got a collection of tools? For what do you work on with you tools?

I have a modest collection of tools. My parents got me a nice tool box for christmas, and I have filled it up all on my own. All my tools are for auto work whether its repairing a lawnmower, doing an oil change, or just tinkering.

I have all of the basic ratchets and sockets to go with it, some channel locks, a nice selection of pliers, SAE/Metric Allen key set,

And fuck I can't remember the rest for the life of me.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Yes, I have a big roll away tool chest and a bunch of tools, standard & metric. I don't like to use them but they are handy. The most annoying thing about them is the neighbor that frequently wants to borrow them.

Dabs

Registered Member
Ok, don't laugh, but yes I have tools. A lady has to have the basics: screwdriver, hammer, pliers, wrench, tape measure (is that a tool?)- anyway, but all of my tools are decorated in pink flowers :) Yep, they are real tools, but "lady tools". They are cute as can be and do they get their jobs done!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't myself because I'm not interested in doing mechanic stuff, but my father is a machinist/mechanic and he has all the tools you can think of. It's incredible how many tools he as. If I ever need to get my car fix I just go to his garage and he'll me and brother. He also has hoist in his garage which is very convenient.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I have a very mediocre set of tools but they are mostly tools for computers such as basic screw drivers and a volt meter, I don't own a hammer or a saw or anything... I really should buy a saw so I can be manly and saw a plank of wood in half as it is very manly thing to do :)

Impaired

Registered Member
So many tools, so little time. I have tools I carry with me everyday. I have more tools in my work backpack for taking apart computers and such.

I have tools for working on the house, woodwork, plumbing, electrical, etc. I have my dad's radial arm saw.

I have lots of gardening tools including a chain saw, hedge trimmers, etc.

Hmm, a set of lockpicks, a couple of soldering irons, a propane torch, a mini-torch. . . .