Movies Too scary to watch alone

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mirage, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

A film director in India claimed that his new movie was too scary to watch alone. Well this guy Pavin Ponanna decided he was up for the challenge.

He booked all 227 seats at a multiplex so he could watch the movie alone. It only costs him $1,116.

AdelaideNow... Horror film fan rents entire cinema

Why not wait for DVD? :shocked:

2. photosaurusrex

photosaurusrex Registered Member

haha that hilarious, obviously the DVD idea never even occurred to him, the worst spent $1,116 ever I'd say

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  3. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Imagine how freaky it would be to be in a cinema all alone though.... I hope he gets his heebie jeebies worth.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Well he was a fan. Fans don't wait for DVDs.

So is that good or bad review for the horror movie? :lol:

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is stupid, but I guess he just wanted to proved the director wrong, which he did, but I would defenitely do it in a different manner, then buy 227 seats costing him over 1,100$.

6. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

In all honesty, if I had the extra money, I'd do some shit like that just to one up the director. But he'd be getting my money. Though, it would be nice to rub it in his face that he couldn't scare me on my own. Plus, open fucking theatre so I can scream at the screen and people around me don't tell me to shut the fuck up.

7. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

This guys a real idiot, seriously, who pays that kind of movie just to prove somebody wrong? I'd never dream of spending anywhere near that kind of money just because I wanted to prove somebody wrong.

8. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i bet he is lieing. Im sure he was at least a little scared at one point or another

9. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

If I had that kind of extra cash, I'd really consider it. Mostly on the basis that I would think some kind of prize for doing it.

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah, if the director said it was so scary that it couldn't be watched alone I doubt this guy wasn't scared at all unless he's immune to being scared in general. In that case I'd ask him why he's still hooked on the horror genre. Why watch horror if you don't get scared? Isn't that the point? :lol: