Too much chocolate

SuperflyTNT

Registered Member
Whats the limit you guys can eat of chocolate before you start feeling sicK? I ask because I've just had half a bar of Cadbury's caramel and regular dairy milk, and washed it all down with milk. :urp:

I'm a chocolate addict!:D

Blueyes

Registered Member
Depends on the chocolate. I don't particularly care for the milk chocolate because it is too sweet. I like the dark chocolate preferably and can eat more of that than I ever could of the mild chocolate. I always have to have milk to offset the chocolate or just eat a very minute amount.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I realy don't like chocolate, I think I have a piece once or twice a year. I'd rather have an apple or something like that.

I'm not big on candy..

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
i absoloutly love chocolate!!!

my threshold is very high haha, and washing it down with milk is great!
i would say maybe 2 bars of choc, but as blue eyes has said it depends on the chocolate

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Probably one big bar of Galaxy or Milkybar would be enough for me. It gets very sickly after a while.
I really miss Galaxy chocolate from when i lived over in England, and i can't get my hands on it over here in NZ. You mentioning it makes me crave it even more....:(

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I don't know how much chocolate would make me physically sick as I've never had that much before.

I'd guess that probably 2 or 3 Crunch bars would do it for me though and I'd probably be sick.

I'm not much of a candy eater though, being an athlete I realize that I shouldn't eat those things so I hardly ever do.