Too much chocolate

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by SuperflyTNT, Dec 17, 2008.

1. SuperflyTNT

SuperflyTNT Registered Member

Whats the limit you guys can eat of chocolate before you start feeling sicK? I ask because I've just had half a bar of Cadbury's caramel and regular dairy milk, and washed it all down with milk. :urp:

I'm a chocolate addict!:D

2. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

oooo im a choci holic 2... but i think 2 caramels is my limit !!

3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Depends on the chocolate. I don't particularly care for the milk chocolate because it is too sweet. I like the dark chocolate preferably and can eat more of that than I ever could of the mild chocolate. I always have to have milk to offset the chocolate or just eat a very minute amount.

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

no such thing.

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I realy don't like chocolate, I think I have a piece once or twice a year. I'd rather have an apple or something like that.

I'm not big on candy..

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

i absoloutly love chocolate!!!

my threshold is very high haha, and washing it down with milk is great!
    i would say maybe 2 bars of choc, but as blue eyes has said it depends on the chocolate

7. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Probably one big bar of Galaxy or Milkybar would be enough for me. It gets very sickly after a while.

EndWinterRomance likes this.
  8. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I really miss Galaxy chocolate from when i lived over in England, and i can't get my hands on it over here in NZ. You mentioning it makes me crave it even more....:(

9. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

I used to eat those one pound Hershey bars in one sitting. Not so much anymore. But I can still eat alot before I reach my limit.

EndWinterRomance likes this.
  10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I don't know how much chocolate would make me physically sick as I've never had that much before.

I'd guess that probably 2 or 3 Crunch bars would do it for me though and I'd probably be sick.

I'm not much of a candy eater though, being an athlete I realize that I shouldn't eat those things so I hardly ever do.