Tony Romo, what a gentleman

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

After Sunday's Browns-Cowboys game, Tony Romo stopped to help a couple who was stranded in a parking lot with a flat tire.

"A nice-looking young man, very well-dressed, but with something strange on his chin, he walked up, smiled, and said, 'Hey, you need some help?'" said Sharon White, who owns a Mercury. White initially didn't recognize Romo because of his stitched chin, then took a second look. "'You're Tony Romo, right?" she asked. "He smiled and said, 'Yes, ma'am.'" We didn't wanna say it, but it sounds like Jessica Simpson should have Romo in her keeper league.

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Are they saying that Romo is dumb as a sack of jelly beans?

And what'd he do to his chin?

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Sounds like a nice guy that Romo. Too bad someone messed up his chin at the game.

4. lryusaki

lryusaki Registered Member

Im a gentleman and no one makes a forum about me.

Lol Tony Romo is a awesome dude that sucks wat happend to his chin tho

5. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

I really like Tony, he's described as a very down to earth respectable guy.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Who cares what happened to his chin, it's obvious that he got a cut while playing against the Browns. Sorry but it's not hard to figure out.

With that being said, it was very nice of him to do this, a lot of other sports athletes wouldn't give two seconds of there time to help people like this.

Good for him.

7. Exclusive

Exclusive Registered Member

What a nice thing to do. He probably signed some stuff and gave them something. Good for him.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Good for him. Always good to know when the quarterback is a nice guy.