Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

F

Forbidden

These games were always really good. In your opinion, what Tony Hawk game do you think is the best? I personally liked 3 because I liked the time trial ones, and there was a lot of stuff to unlock, and it had the best soundtrack besides 2 in my opinion.

I didn't keep up with it all that much. I've played 2, 3 and THUG. THUG was the most fun out of the three, partially because stuff actually happened. Other that that difference, they're all just about the same.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I liked 4 and THUG, THUG 2 was derivative and stupid. I liked the roaming thing, and the missions were more interesting.

D

Ds136

Im still really attached to the original Tony Hawk Pro Skater just because I love the levels in it so much and I remember playing that shit with my best friend all through the night haha.

I recently just played Tony Hawk American Wasteland and it wasn't too bad I enjoyed the soundtrack and the intresting goal layouts and whatnot. Also the BMX in it wasn't too bad, fun for mixing it up. I'm not really too much of a fan of THUG mainly because I hate that you can get off your board and run to continue a combo so lame. Being an oldschool Tony Hawk player I refuse to do it and I still manage all the crazy combos and lines just using manuals and reverts.