Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Forbidden, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

These games were always really good. In your opinion, what Tony Hawk game do you think is the best? I personally liked 3 because I liked the time trial ones, and there was a lot of stuff to unlock, and it had the best soundtrack besides 2 in my opinion.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I didn't keep up with it all that much. I've played 2, 3 and THUG. THUG was the most fun out of the three, partially because stuff actually happened. Other that that difference, they're all just about the same.

3. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I liked 4 and THUG, THUG 2 was derivative and stupid. I liked the roaming thing, and the missions were more interesting.

4. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

Im still really attached to the original Tony Hawk Pro Skater just because I love the levels in it so much and I remember playing that shit with my best friend all through the night haha.

I recently just played Tony Hawk American Wasteland and it wasn't too bad I enjoyed the soundtrack and the intresting goal layouts and whatnot. Also the BMX in it wasn't too bad, fun for mixing it up. I'm not really too much of a fan of THUG mainly because I hate that you can get off your board and run to continue a combo so lame. Being an oldschool Tony Hawk player I refuse to do it and I still manage all the crazy combos and lines just using manuals and reverts.