• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TONS of new purses Girls (and guys if you're that way :)

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Hey all... I've listed a BOATLOAD of purses. *sleeeeepy now* I just thought I'd update ya.

I'm going to list some bears tomorrow night.

Click on my Ebay logo thingy
<--------- over there.

Nanner

Registered Member
Watching 4 of them :D I love the new design one!!!!!! :::sigh::: But I'd have to go out and buy a wallet. Haven't owned one in years. Buy the leather purses with them built in. Oh well these are soooo cute it would be worth it! GOOD LUCK!

nani1987

Registered Member
wow you are not kidding......... some are cute I am gonna check them out for my niece she love purses with flowers on it... any news on the baseball cards... the METS? nani

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Thanks gals!

Nani... I assume you're talking to nanner about the cards. I dunno anything about any mets cards.

TGirl

Registered Member
Got anything in animal print??? heheheheheh

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Trina...

I don't at the moment, but I can if you want one.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
wow you are not kidding......... some are cute I am gonna check them out for my niece she love purses with flowers on it... any news on the baseball cards... the METS? nani
Tonyspoker has the cards...and the rest of the garage

TGirl

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:
Trina...
I don't at the moment, but I can if you want one.

I am a animal print kinda person....hahaha everytime I see a new purse in like leopard print I have to have it.....If you do one up let me know!!!

Nanner

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:
Thanks gals!

Nani... I assume you're talking to nanner about the cards. I dunno anything about any mets cards.

Don't know nothin bout no mets cards either....they're in the garage!

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
TGirl said:
I am a animal print kinda person....hahaha everytime I see a new purse in like leopard print I have to have it.....If you do one up let me know!!!
Will Do Trina.

I found some realllllly cute animal print decorator twill in browns/blacks/tans/white. I loved it, but didn't know how good of a seller it would be LOL. guess I know now :p I'll keep an eye out for something "trina special" I don't have any myself right now.

Lana