Tonic Water

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.

You drink it often/rarely?
Have you heard anything negative about it?

i've been drinking it very much lately to help me digest the food faster.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I only ever drink it with vodka or gin. Plain tonic water is pretty bland. If I need a carbonated beverage I prefer ginger ale.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I can't stand tonic water. It makes my stomach hurt. One time my grandfather gave me some as a joke instead of water, and I coughed so hard, I nearly puked.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Never drink it. Is it fizzy water? I hate the taste of fizzy water.
It's what our forces used in Africa to combat malaria. It's also what they mixed with gin to make the tonic water palatable.

It's basically a carbonated soft drink which, thanks to the quinine, tastes distinctively bitter. Also, it's fluorescent (also thanks to the quinine!).

ANYWAY, I love the stuff. Never drunk it mixed, though, I've just drunk it straight.

Last edited:

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I actually kinda like Tonic Water! I've had it with gin and limes lately, and it was pretty good. Tonic Water, by itself, almost has a nice citrus-y taste.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Perrier.

Perrier is a great drink, if I'm not feeling well, a bottle of that will make me feel better in a jiffy. And it tastes good, not particularly great, but good. I'd like it with lemonade and vodka

Gin and tonic is pretty nice, especially with lemon & lime. It's my parents' favourite drink, actually. Tonic water on it's own though... not so great.