• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Tomorrow, The 22nd

Dabs

Registered Member
I know I have mentioned this before, but it's not often I get "excited" about a new movie release.
HereAfter is due out tomorrow, starring Matt Damon.....it just looks like a movie I will enjoy, right up my alley.
Now, I could be terribly disappointed, but hey......I'll never know if I don't go see it.
Anyone else see it to be interesting??

Dabs

Registered Member
Well I saw it, it was a waste of my time and my money..I don't recommend it to anyone.....totally sucked ass.
Not what I expected that's for sure ~LoL~

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I haven't heard of it, but when I looked it up it says Clint Eastwood is the director...so I will probably give it a watch. I doubt I'll spent the money to go to the theaters though. I'll catch it on video.

Also, Dabs, I would recommend changing the thread title to the name of the movie. That way if people want to talk about it later they will have an easier time of finding your thread. :)

Dabs

Registered Member
Ok ...Thanks Anita~
Yes, Clint Eastwood was the director, and I expected better...truly, I was let-down.
But I'm sure they'll be others who will like it~

Konshentz

Konshentz
I watched this tonight, not knowing much about it. Hell, I watched the trailer for the first time minutes before I walked out the door. I liked it. I thought it was good. Matt Damon did a good job (as always), the story was good (even though I don't believe in that stuff) and Clint Eastwood did a good job at directing. It definitely won't ever be considered one of my favorites but I don't feel like it was a waste of time/money either. Plus, it was nice seeing one of the old Sopranos characters again. Haha.