• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tommy Tomtom = Ferdie Merdycurdy?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
That Missouri-bull bass turd icegoat63 (ptui!) ruined my eyes with his Borat body hair shit. Who's up for a lynching party?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I read the title, and for some reason, this person came to mind.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
HAHAHAHAHA

You know the worst part was the Article I originally did had a really good pic of a serious Sacha Baron Cohen compared to the later life Freddie Mercury... and I would have posted that one, but damn Yahoo OMG! news wouldnt lemme hotlink it.

So I searched the obvious qeue and found that dastardly pick. Couldnt help but post it. As they say, once a shit head always a shit head hahahaha

Banana Hammock FTFW

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I read the title, and for some reason, this person came to mind.
Reppeflurgen'd.

EDIT: Okay, I guess I asked for it. Uncle, Ice. I surrender.

EDIT EDIT: My god, how can anything have such hairy legs and a bald ass?

Last edited:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
You know the worst part was the Article I originally did had a really good pic of a serious Sacha Baron Cohen compared to the later life Freddie Mercury... and I would have posted that one, but damn Yahoo OMG! news wouldnt lemme hotlink it.
This is why you get a Photobucket or Imageshack account and use that for all your photo needs.

Because hotlinking is just wrong, bro.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Oh I use photobucket for the majority of all my photo needs... .but there are just some pics that I care not to have in my folders. ie;

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Oh I use photobucket for the majority of all my photo needs... .but there are just some pics that I care not to have in my folders. ie;

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Also lol!