• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Tom Cruise

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's your favorite Tom Cruise movie? He made a lot of good ones so picking one is pretty hard to do. My pick has to go to Rainman(even though Hoffman also help thois decision). I think that movie is so good...and the part that Tom Cruise plays as the older brother who changes is life for greed but finds out there's more to life then money was greatly played by cruise.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Collateral, I like his portrayal of a hitman, he was ruthless in the movie. He killed like 17 people in one night lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Collateral was another awesome movie by Tom Cruise. It was so weird to see Tom cruise play a bad guy. I think he played an awesome part but I think that Jamie Foxx stole the show. Anyway any other favorite of tom cruise you like write them down.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Collateral was pretty good in my oppinion. Interesting story and really compelling.

U

Uber_mutt

Hmm I haven't really seen that many of Tom Cruise's movies but I like him in War of the Worlds. It might have been because the first part of the movie was so intense and he did a pretty well job of creating the intensity.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It was a good movie, I loved the way he'd just kill so fast without thinking.

Italiano

Film Elitist
War of the Worlds wasn't really that great of a movie. It was good until the end. The ending sucked.

And as far as favorite movies go, I liked him in Collateral, and mainly his first MI.

But I really can't take him seriously anymore. As I've said the MI:3 thread, whenever I see the preview for that movie, I just think: Mission Impossible III: Scientology Strikes Back.

After his recent public displays, I can't really take him seriously as an celebrity... or as an actor for that matter, anymore.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont understand why people think he's only enjoying life he got engage and he just got a new child, he might pull of crazy stints sometimes but still he's still sane. Also I agree when he killed those people in Collateral it was just so cool.

U

Uber_mutt

I haven't seen Collateral, so I don't know about that. I guess I'll have to watch it so I can really determin if he's not basically playing the same role in every one of his movies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He doesn't play the same character, but you never see him play a bad guy, and I was really impress by is acting in that movie, he did a very good job. Also it was good to see him play a bad guy as well.