• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tom Brady Has Left The Patriots

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Right? To me Tom Brady has always been synonymous with the Patriots. He was a career Patriots guy. I wonder if there was some drama that happened between the Pats and Brady that caused him to want to move on.

I mostly know the basketball world so I think of this sort of like when MJ left the Bulls to play for the Wizards.
That's a good comparison...I always love MJ so rooted for him regardless but still was crazy seeing him in a Wizard uniform.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not all that surprised that he left the Patriots. New England made it pretty clear that they wanted to move on from him. The Bucs is a pretty good landing spot for him since the wide receiving core is pretty special there. I still believe he has some in the tank; however, I do not believe he will lead them to the promise land.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
As a Patriots lifer, it hurts but it's not surprising. We got to witness the birth, progression, and legend of Tom Brady come into being. I still do not know how people argue he isn't the GOAT.

Years back, Bill reportedly wanted to trade Brady and move on to Jimmy G but Kraft stepped in and stopped it from happening. Some New Englanders believe that Bill trading Jimmy to the Niners was basically a 'fuck you' to Kraft, but that's rumors.

I want nothing but the best for TB12 and I hope he finds new life with the Bucs. Who knows what he has left in the tank but the determination is undeniable. I'm not worried about the Pats with Belichick at the helm. The dude went 11-5 with Matt fucking Cassell. Stidham still looks a bit raw but I could see him and Hoyer each getting snaps. What the Patriots need are weapons, something Tom rarely ever got.

But in terms of Tom, thank you for everything and most importantly ...

Fuck the Jets.

f331968568.jpg

dDave

V.I.P.
As a Patriots lifer, it hurts but it's not surprising. We got to witness the birth, progression, and legend of Tom Brady come into being. I still do not know how people argue he isn't the GOAT.

Years back, Bill reportedly wanted to trade Brady and move on to Jimmy G but Kraft stepped in and stopped it from happening. Some New Englanders believe that Bill trading Jimmy to the Niners was basically a 'fuck you' to Kraft, but that's rumors.

I want nothing but the best for TB12 and I hope he finds new life with the Bucs. Who knows what he has left in the tank but the determination is undeniable. I'm not worried about the Pats with Belichick at the helm. The dude went 11-5 with Matt fucking Cassell. Stidham still looks a bit raw but I could see him and Hoyer each getting snaps. What the Patriots need are weapons, something Tom rarely ever got.

But in terms of Tom, thank you for everything and most importantly ...

Fuck the Jets.

View attachment 2299
As basically everyone around here knows, I'm not huge into football. That being said, it's pretty clear, from my vantage point that he's an amazing player. I'd say solely based on the amount of times I hear about his accomplishments that he must be the best, I imagine a lot of people are in that boat. Certainly I can't make a case against it.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Even people who hate Tom Brady admit that he's probably the best to ever play the game. He's up there with Jim Brown, Jerry Rice, and Joe Montana. It's hard to argue when someone can implode your argument with six giant rings on his hands.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Even people who hate Tom Brady admit that he's probably the best to ever play the game. He's up there with Jim Brown, Jerry Rice, and Joe Montana. It's hard to argue when someone can implode your argument with six giant rings on his hands.
Raises hand

I don't like him but he's 100% the best who ever played...the Championships speak for themselves.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Yeah, if you wanna debate that Brady isn't the GOAT...... good luck. That's one hell of an uphill battle. Haha.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I guess I can understand why some people hate TB, but I love the guy. I love anyone who works as hard as he does. He’s still playing at this level in his 40’s because of his hard work and dedication. The dude is the GOAT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Chameleon Science & History 7
StroShow NFL 11
Babe_Ruth NFL 0
Jeanie Bathroom Wall 6
T NFL 37