• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SEGA Toejam and Earl

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Anyone ever play this game? It was probably one of my favorites, although I never actually owned it. I played it over at a friend's house a lot. I think it might have been one of the first games to use a splitscreen for multiplayer. It's too bad the rest of the TJ&E games sucked.

I never owned this either, but I did play it a lot with a friend. We didn't get very far, but it was always good fun. It's a pretty hilarious game, all of the character animations are great.

konspiracy

This is kind of wierd because I never owend this game and always used to play it at my friends house too. I barely remember the game because I was probably like 7, but I remember the crazy looking characters and you could pick up different objects that gave you different abbilities and stuff. Now that I think about it, it was a really stupid game that for some reason kept me entertained for hours.

compudoc

Registered Member
I owned it and enjoyed it greatly; full of humor not seen in alot of titles. Ever play the 64 version that was in 3d? That game sucked royally... avoid it like the plague.