Todays Top 3 Rap Groups?

D

DeadlyPotato

1.Outkast
2.Bone Thugs
3.Wu Tang

I don't know how you got D12 and D-Block but Kast and Wu are better than them.

D

DeadlyPotato

Veloci-T said:
no, outkast is good but theyre not better than d-block and d12, the d's are legendary, Wu tang clan should be 4th
Outkast is legendary....
D12 isn't even that good. Eminem is the best in D12 and he doesn't even give his all with them. Everybody else is just decent lyrically, well besides Bizzare, he just sucks. I get he tries to be funny and everything but, he just can't rap. D12 World wasn't even a good album and fight music was alright. Outkast's worst album Love Below/Speakerboxx>D12's whole catalog. Go cop Aquemini right now . I dont even know how you place D12 and D-block ahead of Bone thugs. They've been doing their thing for years and brought harmonic style into rap. East 1999 easily a classic. Art of War was pretty good too. D-Block is alright but nowhere near top 3. Wu Tang easily is ahead of of D-Block and D12. enter the wu tang, only built for cuban linx classic albums. Wu came in with just basic basement beats no commercialized production bullshit that make up for lack of talent in most rapper's music these days, and came hard lyrically on every track. C.R.E.A.M > any D12 song

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, your's just suck lol

A

Ant On A Log

Dude...Wu Tang isn't around anymore, are they? It doesn't make sense because ODB died...

In that case,
Wu Tang
OutKast
Bone Thugs N Harmony

holy shit...my top three are EXACTLY like Deadly Potatoe's. I didn't look, either, swear to god. That's hardcore.

D

DeadlyPotato

Ant On A Log said:
Dude...Wu Tang isn't around anymore, are they? It doesn't make sense because ODB died...

In that case,
Wu Tang
OutKast
Bone Thugs N Harmony

holy shit...my top three are EXACTLY like Deadly Potatoe's. I didn't look, either, swear to god. That's hardcore.
They're still around. Raekon dropped a mixtape 2 weeks ago. 1 member of the grouped died but they're still a group.

S

shawnesty23

i wont include wu tang since they arent really like they were

d12
d-block
gunit(if they count)

A

Ant On A Log

shawnesty23 said:
i wont include wu tang since they arent really like they were

d12
d-block
gunit(if they count)
G-Unit isn't a group, it's a collective. A way of life, even for some.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
gunit is shit, i serious, and wu tang broke up 2 years ago i think, raekwon is a SOLO artist, hes not wu tang, and i asked, TODAYS top 3