• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

To wear a mask or not

Bliss

Sally Twit
If I had to wear it constantly I'd complain about it, but to just nip in and out of a shop it's no big deal. If people don't wear them and have no good reason then they are quite frankly selfish. There are certain places where it is mandatory, and I know people pretend they have health conditions to get out of wearing them.
You are saving lives by wearing them, so what could be more important than that?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
We went to Six Flags...we were there like 5 hours and I survived having a mask on mostly the entire time (they did have places where you could take it off and sit down) so it can be done. Rebecca went to the UK last month and had to have it on for the entire 8 hour trip, she survived.

It's annoying, sure, but everyone will be fine.

I will say, however, that if I had to wear it allday, everyday, that would suck