To War

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
My Sith we have a new project. I will contact you with information on AIM.

PM me your SNs if I dont have you name.

SamusAran86

Registered Member

yes, this thread does suck.... you either have to be more descriptive, or dont bother posting... specially if its just for 'ur firends on AIM'... get a life, then come back and post.

you kiddies need a reality check, and I am glad to comply. sure this is sub-talk, but dont go posting things that us orinigals have no clue to, specially if we dont talk to you on 'AIM'

You post this nonsense but wont reply to topics WE ORINIGAL users create, so dont expect us to be nice about it. Grow up and get with the program. You'all not better poster than the worst spammer I ever had to deal with, and Ive been modding for over 10 years, and I helped create this site... so dont give me shit kiddies!

You all have nothinig on me, but I obviously seen enough of your posts to realize, no reputable site whould deal with your shit, but Andrew whants it, and I wont complain... Just look at my sig and u will see why I am back, otherwise, Id blow you all to hell. but it looks like Scuba is the new board nazi... hes taken over where I supposedly left off

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
This is sub-talk. The posts here are irrelevant.

There are no rules...accept no flaming...which you seem to have been breaking.

Corona

Registered Member

yes, this thread does suck.... you either have to be more descriptive, or dont bother posting... specially if its just for 'ur firends on AIM'... get a life, then come back and post.

you kiddies need a reality check, and I am glad to comply. sure this is sub-talk, but dont go posting things that us orinigals have no clue to, specially if we dont talk to you on 'AIM'

You post this nonsense but wont reply to topics WE ORINIGAL users create, so dont expect us to be nice about it. Grow up and get with the program. You'all not better poster than the worst spammer I ever had to deal with, and Ive been modding for over 10 years, and I helped create this site... so dont give me shit kiddies!

You all have nothinig on me, but I obviously seen enough of your posts to realize, no reputable site whould deal with your shit, but Andrew whants it, and I wont complain... Just look at my sig and u will see why I am back, otherwise, Id blow you all to hell. but it looks like Scuba is the new board nazi... hes taken over where I supposedly left off

Go suck a big dick. No one cares what you think.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Just because members that had to come over here don't post in member's threads that are from here you get mad and have a hissy because we post sub-talk threads that were use to posting?

There is so nothing wrong with that at all, maybe we just don't feel like posting there >.>;

Plus some of us quite don't care how long you've been modding....no amount of years can get you respect if you can't get the members and such to warm up to you, especially how your acting now....

Buuuttt, can't wait for the Sith and Pirate wars to happen again!

Pirates must begin to talk in PM again NOW!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.

The entire point of Sub-Talk is to keep stupid and pointless threads off of the main boards. There is an option in your UserCP to make it so posts in Sub-Talk don't even show up in "New Posts" when you look.

If you post in Sub-Talk then you are asking to find spam and pointless stuff. If you post anywhere else on the site I doubt you'll see either. You can't complain that there's spam in Sub-Talk because that's all it's for.