To the spoiler tag rollers

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seriously, it's so obviously a rick roll I want to cry. :shake:

Did you guys forget that there are different skins here? All "fake" spoilers show up in only the skin color you used when you took the screenshot.

Fail.

Fail.

Fail.

Not to mention, if you want to fake a spoiler you should save at 100% jpg quality or as a PNG for the best results. Those just look grainy and are instantly recognizable as fakes.

That being said...

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Haha, I actually got as far as cropping a screener of a spoiler tag the other day and posting it to my Photophucket before realizing that there was a color snag and chucking the whole ideer.

Nope, this one's real. Scary to click on, even after a mouse over check, wasn't it?

I'm so flagrantly pissed at Rebeccaaa for falling for Dino's scheme--Dino's, ffs!--after skillfully avoiding the innocent-looking trap I had carefully laid in her visitor messages. Dammit, Ice and Visa and I were all positive that mine was totally going to work.

wooly

I am the woolrus
i think popularising rick rolling in the first place is an epic

I'm so flagrantly pissed at Rebeccaaa for falling for Dino's scheme--Dino's, ffs!--after skillfully avoiding the innocent-looking trap I had carefully laid in her visitor messages. Dammit, Ice and Visa and I were all positive that mine was totally going to work.
:lol::lol::lol:

aww, dont worry tucky, you'll get over it :comfort:

:nanner:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I went as far as doing a screen shot of how Hybrix would see a spoiler just to roll him. I failed because it was grainy.

i didnt think about the fact that it was because of the skin, i've just finally learned to hover. good thing i didnt come across one with my skin otherwise i would have been screwed.