To the entire mod team

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by NewGamePlus, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

Quit being harder on me than other people. It's annoying and pathetic. You have warned me for things that you've let others get away with. And when I do flame people, it's always been stuff that other people were just as involved with too. Believe it or not, I've kept it EXTREMELY mild at this forum and I don't feel that that's even been acknowledged. There are several members of this forum who start conflicts on a pretty frequent basis and they deserve WAY more flame than what they ever got from me. Either crack down on the entire problem and every last person involved, or leave me the hell alone. I am not here to flame, and only do so in clear defense. Do not make it a crime to defend one's self.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I won't say anything regarding this because I wasn't the one handing those threads. That being said. I'm closing this, but rest assured it will be discussed in the staff area, which is where it needs to be anyway. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

The problem is, Dave, that you flame after being provoked. You need to learn to be the better man and just let it go.

So what that [member name] has provoked you. Let it go and move on. Don't call them a retard or blow up, man.

Swiftstrike likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.