• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

To jump or not to jump?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
To jump or not to jump. That is the question..

So do you? Will you? Where?

Well since I started this. I will go first.

Yes.
Yes.
Anywhere I can with anyone who wants to come with me.

I have jumped out of a perfectly good airplane 43 times. And I never get tired of it.

A few years back we did water landings where you cut the shute at 200, 150 of 50 feet from the surface and freefall.

Now that is a blast! What a rush..So far I have cut the shute at 125 feet.
And let me tell ya it's a bit rough on the butt and back but fun none the less.

So how about you?

And yes i'm a Adrenaline junkie! Anything fast to do something stupid is my motto! Go big or go home. :lol:

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow 43 times! Wow!

You ever planning to visit Colorado anytime soon or did all your buddies move with you? :)

I like doing crazy things but I usually am the type that needs some motivation first lol! Craziest I plan to get this summer is some mountain biking on actual mountains but that's it for me.

I haven't lived here long enough to soak in enough adrenaline for the more extreme things like cliff climbing although that does look super fun. I saw some people climbing over in Garden of the Gods a few days ago and it looked like they were having an awesome time until it started raining on them. :D

Speaking of rock climbing, you ever do any base jumping? My guess would be yes?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I did a bit of climbing but it wasn't fast enough for me..So you are enjoying the garden?

I plan on coming out late this summer to see my aunt purple (if she doesn't come out here first). I'm taking my boards with me.

I was gonna ask ya if you were up to boarding the garden.

So when you gonna get a mountianboard? It's gerat on the sik slopes in the summer.

I only went base jumping once and we got in 2 jumps each before the law put a stop to it..But if was well worth the 300 fine ;) :D

Oh hey! As soon as I get the time I have a video of me and my black cat surfing the hills out here..

He rides the nose of my big 57 board. It's a trip to see.We almost caused a few car crashes when people turned to see us go by them. My cat Van is areal trip. He even likes water..Gonna try the beach next week.

Last edited:

tater03

Registered Member
Other than bungee jumping or jumping from a bridge into the water that is about it that I have done jumping wise. I would love to try skydiving some day.

ACCER

Registered Member
Give me a really compelling reason to jump out of a plane and I will. Otherwise, take a flying leap on your own!

FourBear

43 times?! Wow! I think that once I take the jump, I'll be hooked too. It's just that intial leap that is terrifying.

Do you have to land a certain way when doing water landings? I thought that if you landed wrong, you could break your legs or back.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Yes 43 times solo, and 4 tandem. :nod:

Oh, Hi all. :D

Yes you have to drop a weight right before you hit and you do the "Preachers seat" on entry.

On my secont time I twisted in the water and pulled my back and rib muscles bad. Hurt for weeks.

I would only recomend water landings if you have over 25 solo jumps, and then I would still do a group water landing first. Never jump by yourself.

If I get my way this year i'm going jumping in july for my B-Day
Halo jumping if I had my way :D