To Do lists

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Where does everyone keep their To Do lists? Do you use a pen and paper? Marker board? PDA/cell phone?

Right now, I use a big marker board. But when I get a new phone, I'll put it all on there. Well, there and on the board. The board gets my attention. :)

What about you guys?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Depends what kind of 'to do list' ;)

My mind, no wonder why I forgot to do things.

Never been much of a fan of writting it on a board, cause I am barely home these days, neither I have patience to do such on the phone too.

Last edited:
I have a whiteboard in my room, which I use to write things I need to remember on. It's not like a classroom sized one haha, it's about 2 foot x 3 foot, I guess. And it's always full of things to do, I have such a bad memory for that.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Pen/paper (lots of post its). I stick them on the fridge. I keep notebooks in two places (near the computer where I am often, haha, and near the cooking stove which is the next place I spend a lot of time). I also have some notes on my mobile phone. My computer has a notepad file on the desktop that I update regularly. On GF, I use the VIP's notepad function. Basically I have notes all over for things I need to do, so normally I shouldn't forget them. :lol:

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Pen/paper (lots of post its). I stick them on the fridge. I keep notebooks in two places (near the computer where I am often, haha, and near the cooking stove which is the next place I spend a lot of time). I also have some notes on my mobile phone. My computer has a notepad file on the desktop that I update regularly. On GF, I use the VIP's notepad function. Basically I have notes all over for things I need to do, so normally I shouldn't forget them. :lol:
Did someone say post its? :lol: I have my to do list on a dry erase board and I also have post its. I always have post it notes on me as you can see in my signature picture.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I normally think of these things at work, so I use post-its. Bad thing about that is, I normally forget to take the list home, and have forgotten what was on it.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I very rarely have a to do list.

If I do have a mega busy schedule then I'll record dates and meetings on my calender in the bedroom.

I have a notice board in my room too which I pin up and coming events to, this board is right by my door so I notice it every time I walk in or out.

Important dates, numbers, email addresses are taken note of in my notebook, always at my desk. I can't keep to a do-list but can remember appointments without one.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I have a notepad and make shopping lists and write little notes for things I need to remember. I'll rip out a page here and there and put them in my purse.

Sometimes I use the notepad on my computer.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
As organized as I love to be I usually dont keep a To Do list printed anywhere outside of my own mental note pad. WHich sorta sucks because I could really use some better organization at times but all in all I follow such a routine that a To Do list really wouldnt make much difference.

For work, I've got a To Do list of projects that I collect and add to the "my desk" thing. It gathers and organizes all the projects I plan on working on, in either Alphabetical, Location, Number of Addenda, or the one I use.... How many days until its Due.