To cheat or not to cheat?

M

Masakado

I think that all games should have codes or at least unlockable ones after you have beaten the game. They make it interesting and more fun the second time through. Some people have said they like a challenge, but the thing is you dont have to use the codes if you don't want to. I have debated this many times with friends, lol, we still don't agree. I feel the only thing about not having codes is bragging rights, but it's really not that serious, lol.

What do you think about having/using video game codes?

S

SOAD2k8

I use codes for fun variations on the game all the time. It changes up the gameplay to make things more fun IMO.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Well, I have a motto that I go by. "If you ain't cheating, you ain't tryin". lol

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I only cheat if I REALLY have to, as in I cant beat a certain part or something and am out of options.

B

barfootboards

the only way i cheat is with any GTA, i mena who doesnt?, personaly the missions bore me, i just get mucho weapons and go on a killing rampage

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I love the missions in GTA, San Andreas is easily the best one, I do cheat in it though, it makes it a lot more fun.

B

barfootboards

yes, SA kicks, YOU CAN SWIM!!!, plus much more the others didnt have, it was a huge step up

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I'd mostly just cheat to get health in GTA, thats basically the only thing I'd cheat for, that and armor, because some missions were rather difficult.