• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

To anybody who bought the Matrix boxset

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
take it back and order the one from the TV commercial. Why? Because for roughly the same price (only 2 dollars more) you get the box set plus the actual movie scripts from each of the three movies. They are the real deal. My dad bought the box set for 65 dollars at Christmas, and I took that back and got the TV advertised one for 67 dollars after shipping and handling. Not only that, but the operator told me it would come in 3 weeks. It got there in only 2-3 days. Not bad if you ask me. You'd have to be a fool NOT to get it from them... no offense to those who bought it from stores already.

If I find the phone number laying around somewhere I'll post it here. Can't remember if I got rid of it or not.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I'm gonna have to ask my dad if he's seen the phone number I wrote down. I gave it to him when he returned the box set but haven't seen it since. Even worse, I've been up late at night recently at the same time as I originally saw the ad, but I haven't seen it rebroadcast, so I'm not sure I'll ever see it again :( .

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Oh thats just bad luck I guess.