Movies To all Batman Haters (or maybe just line haters)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seriously, why do I see so many people online right now! Unless you live in Australia and have already seen Batman Dark Knight then why aren't you out waiting in line?

Let's hear the excuses...

And as for me I got hosed. I have a Joker costume, face paint, custom scars that I made myself, hair die, etc, not even to mention the fact that I've been growing my hair out since November...

But yeah I've been feeling really sick the past few days. Mostly a really bad cold but it's been raining here and the only way I was going to wait in line would have been if I was there around 3pm or so. I hate getting a bad spot and the lines were bound to be crazy for this movie. This is what I get for staying up too late and getting up too early for the past 6 months.

Needless to say I'm bummed. I'll find a use for everything I've put together for the costume though. I didn't get this far to just sit home and type about not doing this...

:(

But anyway why isn't everybody else out waiting in line? Where is the love for TDK?

(Yes I'll be seeing it tomorrow during the day still)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I lost my job and I can't afford to go to the movies.

Also, none of my friends share my love for the new Batman movies and I don't have anyone to go with.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm leaving in an hour to go to my friends house then will be driving to the movie theater. I already got my ticket so I won't be waiting in line to buy any. Don't worry I'll be seeing it tonight.

Sorry to hear about your job Steve.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I have that bump thingy that makes me limp when I walk, so I don't like being in public atm. Also, I'm babysitting my nephew.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm leaving in an hour to go to my friends house then will be driving to the movie theater. I already got my ticket so I won't be waiting in line to buy any. Don't worry I'll be seeing it tonight.

Sorry to hear about your job Steve.
You're gonna get bad seats if people there are anything like the people here. There's probably already 100 people in line. ;)

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Saw it last night. (Didn't want to give anything away till after tonight...)

I have to take a few things back..He does do an Awesome job as the joker! The acting is much, much, much better on this one. (Not as forced as the last one)

I still say the Batmobile and Bike suck! They fixed a few goofs from the first movie and that is all I will say for now.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I hate lines, plus I don't want to see it so badly that I am going to go to watch a movie at midnight, i have a life.